We’re just going to say it: hands down Boracay is the best island for summer and swimming getaways in the Philippines. Come and enjoy an amazing beach holiday in Boracay.
With so many Boracay attractions, beautiful beaches and so many fun things to do, Boracay has truly risen to be the most visited tourist spot in the Philippines for many years now. And with so beautiful Boracay beaches, there are so many hotels in Boracay where you can also stay the night – primarily because most tourists spend 2-3 days on this beautiful island.
What makes Boracay so popular are the beautiful Boracay beaches. If you’re planning a beach holiday in Boracay, here is a list of the beaches that you should explore:
- White Beach – this is the most popular and widest beach in Boracay. White Beach is essentially the commercial strip of the island. This is where you will find many of the resort hotels in Boracay, and most tourist stay around White Beach to relax while sun bathing, swimming and enjoying some nightlife.
- Puka Beach – As the name implies, the Puka Beach is famous for gathering puka shells. Puka Beach has less commercial spots and more of the privacy that is perfect for those who want to spend the night just staring at the stars. You will find restaurants and souvenir shops at the beach entrance, but it’s not as crowded as the White Beach.
- Diniwid Beach – Located just beside the White Beach, the Diniwid Beach houses fewer resorts, and restaurants but more of the privacy compared to the White Beach. If you’re looking for that perfect romantic spot where you don’t get disturbed by club noises and so many people, this is the best beach to spend your night in Boracay.
- Ilig-Iligan Beach – Ilig-iligan Beach is more popular for its Boracay attractions of island hopping activities. Tourists usually go here as part of a Boracay island tour.
- Lapus Lapus Beach – this is the most secluded beach of the Island. It’s little hard to locate, it will be best to rent a tricycle to get there, but if you are up to soul searching and just spending a really quiet time without anybody else frolicking around, then Lapus Lapus Beach is the best place to be.
- Bulabog Beach – this is the place where you want to go for water activities such as banana boat and kite boarding. The Boracay experience is not complete without the water activities! This is worth a try for tourists!
With so many things to do and places to visit in the beautiful. It’s recommended that you spend 3-4 days to make the most of your beach holiday in Boracay. To top it all off, here are some of the things you can do when you visit Boracay aside from swimming: Island Hopping, Scuba Diving, Parasailing, Param Sailing, Standup Paddling Fly Fish Ride, Cliff Diving, Zorb and Zipline and the list go on and on. Visit the island of Boracay, and fall in love with its beauty and enjoy the best vacation of your life.