Boracay Island Hopping Tour Overview
After its much-needed rehabilitation, Boracay is back being the flagship beach destination in the Philippines. While the new regulations may not provide visitors with the same ‘party’ vibe it used to have, there are countless ways to enjoy your stay in the rejuvenated island.
One of the most popular activities is the Boracay island hopping tour. These days it’s more of an island tour than an island hopping tour, but it gives visitors the chance to explore Boracay’s crystal clear blue waters, untouched beaches and scenic attractions. Indulge in the calmness of the ocean and discover the stunning scenery on an exclusive boat trip. Relax on the beach, enjoy a mouthwatering grilled lunch, take a dip in the turquoise waters or snorkel around and meet the island’s colorful sea creatures on the Boracay Island Hopping Tour.
Boracay Island Hopping Tour Practical Information
Here are some things you should know before you jump on this Boracay island hopping tour:
Are There Any Age Restrictions on the Island Tour?
No! Participants regardless of age can participate. Children aged 0-5 years are free, kids aged 6-7 pay a discounted rate.
Please note that the participants aged 18+ are required to sign a waiver before joining. Adults must sign the form for children aged 1-7.
Is a special skill required?
Nope! This island hopping tour doesn’t require any special skills. Basic swimming is handy. Life vests are required while on the boat for your safety. The helpful guides are there to assist and are happy to help.
If you’re not up for snorkeling, you can just relax on the boat and enjoy the picturesque views of the island right in the front of your eyes!
Are There Any Extra Fees?
On top of the booking fee, should you wish to go snorkeling, you need to pay an extra PHP40.00 ($0.77 USD) fee per snorkeling site directly, so make sure you bring a few Philippine pesos with you.
The Boracay island hopping tour will last 3-4 hours and lets you discover the island’s untouched beaches:
- Puka Beach – located in the northern part of the island. The mixture of soft ‘Puka’ shells (thus the name) gives the sand a unique texture. The beach is also much quieter and serene – a great spot to relax and escape the more crowded beaches in Boracay.
- Tambisaan Beach – located at the southeastern tip of the island. The beach has several coral gardens about 25 meters off shore. The waters are clear which makes it a great spot for snorkeling and swimming. You can stroll along the white sands on the beach or relax and enjoy the views of the trees and mountains.
- Ilig-Iligan Beach – another stop known for its seclusion and tranquility. The beach is lined with forests and amazing cliffs. This rugged and wild beach often gets overlooked given its remote location. The tour offers time to enjoy the fluffy white sand and crystal blue waters, get spectacular photos of the rock formations, little caves, and the forest.
- Crocodile Island – fear not, the island is named for its shape, not the reptile. It boasts a thriving and unspoiled marine life perfect for snorkeling. Watch schools of fish swim in front of your eyes, and see colorful coral gardens in the calm waves.
- Boat Tour on Several Scenic Stops
- Enthusiastic Guide
- Delicious Seafood and BBQ Lunch
What it doesn’t include:
- Snorkeling Gear (must be rented PHP40.00 per site)
In the middle of the day, you can feast out on the delicious lunch that comes with the package. Indulge yourself with grilled fish, crabs, sauteed shrimp, and pork barbecue. You can also try unique Filipino dishes such as the pansit bihon and pakbet. Then, refresh yourself from the heat with luscious mangoes and sweet watermelons.
As a reminder, please indicate any dietary requirements or any food allergies at the time of booking.
Tour Departure Information
The tour will start at Astoria Boracay beach front located in Station 1. Make sure to arrive at least 15-minutes before the specified time. You can easily get there by tricycle (PHP50). A representative will be present at the meetup location holding a Placard 30 minutes before the start of the tour.
Once you arrive, provide them either a printed or a mobile voucher you purchased for the activity. Remember, the voucher is only valid on the tour date and time stated.
Refunds can only be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the activity.
Lastly, remember that itinerary and times stated are only approximate and may change without prior notice due to certain tide and weather conditions or changes implemented by the government.