This program is for practicing Project Managers from Dallas who want to take up the Project Management Professional certification (PMP), from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
4-day intensive Instructor-led PMP Training
3 Simulated Exams
Learning resources from PMP
Exam solving sessions and instructor mentorship with 24*7 support
GreyCampus is a PMI Authorized Training Partner
What you get
- Each Bootcamp is 4-days of intensive training led by a certified expert
- 1 live mock exam solving session with the instructor to address all your doubts and make you exam-ready
- 1-year access to the learning platform with a study plan, additional audio/video lectures, practice questions, 3 simulated tests, and more
- Access to official PMI content exclusively provided to GreyCampus as a premier ATP
- Meets the 35 contact hours eligibility requirement of PMI to get PMP-certified successfully
- 1-year instructor mentorship & support in case of any trouble with preparation
Why Get Certified?
Pass Exam In the First Attempt
Pass the PMP certification exam and become a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
The PMP® certification testifies your project management knowledge and skills. It helps you to be more desirable to your employers who look for specific skills.
Earn 25% More
According to a study published by theProject Management Institute, professionals with the PMP® certification earn up to 25% more than the non-certified project management professionals.
Develop your skills
Gain skills in initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing a project to achieve specific goals
How This Course Works
Once you gain access to GreyCampus’ platform, the first resource to go through would be the study plan. This will take you through the components of the PMP exam, the course itself, and how to strategize your preparation. Along with the study plan, GreyCampus also provides simulated exams – best taken once you complete the Bootcamp.
The Bootcamp runs for four days. Our certified instructor for Dallas will go through all of the curriculum necessary to ace the exam. This would range from core concepts to all advanced PMP modules. Additionally, there will be mentorship sessions scheduled. Get all your doubts cleared as and when they come up during your preparation.
Furthermore, there will be exam-solving sessions where a mock exam is solved in real-time by our instructors. This is to show you how an expert approaches the exam along with specific tips and tricks to boost your score.
- Build a Team
- Define Team Ground Rules
- Negotiate Project Agreements
- Empower Team Members and Stakeholders
- Train Team Members and Stakeholders
- Engage and Support Virtual Teams
- Build Shared Understanding about a Project
- Determine the Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices
- Plan and Manage Scope
- Plan and Manage Budget And Resources
- Plan and Manage Schedule
- Plan and Manage Quality of Products and Deliverables
- Integrate Project Planning Activities
- Plan and Manage Procurement
- Establish Project Governance Structure
- Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
- Assess and Manage Risks
- Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
- Manage Communications
- Engage Stakeholders
- Create Project Artifacts
- Manage Project Changes
- Manage Project Issues
- Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
- Lead a Team
- Support Team Performance
- Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers
- Manage Conflict
- Collaborate with Stakeholders
- Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
- Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance
- Manage Compliance Requirements
- Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value
- Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes
- Support Organizational Change
- Employ Continuous Process Improvement
Our 100% Moneyback Guarantee
We offer a no-questions-asked, 100% money-back guarantee to all of our training participants (individuals or groups). This guarantee covers you if you are not happy with any aspect of PMP® Certification Training. Contact us at email@example.com within 24 hours from the time when the first session of Bootcamp training starts.
*Money back guarantee applies only for the course training fee. PMI access, membership, and exams costs will not be refunded.
Our Dallas course was taught by Bill Thomas. He came with 20+ years of experience and was a great teacher. I will also add that Grey Campuses slides were well made. In my opinion, these slides serve as a good representation of the content included in the PMBOK. Would recommend the course.
Just a heads up, the price is negotiable so do your best 🙂
This PMP training course is a very valuable and worthy course to prepare and exercise people who have the intention and passion for PMP certification. Facilitated by a strong knowledge and experienced trainer, participants will comprehend all the modules in order to fulfilling PMP certification preparation and project knowledge enrichment. And special credit for Nicole as Sr. Manager Training, who always assist and answer the participant queries. Thanks to Grey Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
PMP is the world’s most recognized certification for project managers, with over 884,518 certification holders globally (as of 31 December 2018). The PMP certification is governed by the Project Management Institute (PMI) – the world’s largest certifying body for project managers.
The PMP certification is ideal for Project and Program Managers, Delivery Managers, Project/Team Leaders, Consultants, Senior Executives, IT Managers, Project Team Members, and PMO staff. The PMP certification demonstrates the experience, education, skill, and competency required to lead and direct projects. PMP certification holders earn an average of 20% more than non-certified project managers. (Source:PMI’s Earning Power Salary Survey, the 11th Edition). Getting certified showcases core skills in project management that can be used in any country and in any industry, and with any project management methodology.
This 1-day hands-on instructor-led training focuses on the final preparation for the PMP Exam including:
- Solving of a Mock exam
- Exam Question analysis
- Doubt clearing
It provides an intense learning environment to the attendees for their PMP exam preparation and is scheduled once every month. You will be provided with a link to attend the session.
The following are the basic eligibility criteria for the PMP Certification:
|Educational Background||Project Management Experience||Project Management Education|
|Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or global equivalent)||Minimum five years/60 months unique, non-overlapping professional project management experience||35 contact hours of formal education or CAPM certification|
|Afour-year degree (bachelor’s degree or global equivalent)||Minimum three years/36 months unique, non-overlapping professional project management experience||35 contact hours of formal education or CAPM certification|
|Bachelor’s or post-graduate degree from a GAC accredited program (bachelor’s degree or master’s or global equivalent)||Minimum two years/24 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience||35 contact hours of formal education unless you are an active CAPM holder|
For reference, please visit: https://www.pmi.org/certifications/types/project-management-pmp
Each PMP® certification cycle lasts for three years during which you will need to earn 60 PDUs (Professional Development Units) to renew your certification at the end of the cycle.
You can visit the PMI official site atwww.pmi.orgfor information related to the PMP credential. You can also visit the PMP Handbook atthis linkfor more information. This will give you more information for the exam preparation.
- Within 24 hours: You will receive a welcome email from the training coordinator managing a workshop batch you’ve opted for.
- 3 working days before the batch start date: You will receive a reminder from the training coordinator for the upcoming training.
- 1 hour before the workshop (Workshop Date): Your training coordinator will reach out to you to make sure everything is alright.
- Last day of the workshop: Your training coordinator will request feedback for the training.
- 1 working day after workshop: Your training coordinator will help you with the next steps for downloading your certificate(s) and availing of the post-training helpline (as applicable).
You maintainthe validity by earning 60 Professional Development Units (PDUs) every 3 years. Each PDU is a one-hour block of time that you invest in learning, teaching others, and volunteering.
For more details, check out:https://www.pmi.org/certifications/maintain/pdu.
Please note, all refunds will be subjected to deduction for expenses already incurred. These include PMI charges, PMBoK costs, etc.
When can I receive my results and will I receive a copy of my test to see which questions I got wrong?
You shall receive your exam report on the same day of sitting for the exam from the test center. If taken online, the exam report should be sent via email within 10 business days of taking the exam. And yes, you will receive diagnostic information regarding each domain in the test.
The cost of the PMP Certification exam is as follows:
|PMI Member Status||USD Fee|
The membership fee is USD 129/ year + USD 10 application fee (one time).
The PMP certification exam is based on the PMP Exam Content Outline. The exam content outline categorizes questions into 3 Domains – People (42%), Process (50%), and Business Environment (8%). About half of the examination will represent predictive project management approaches and the other half will represent agile or hybrid approaches.
The PMP exam is composed of 180 multiple-choice questions. The time allotted is 230 minutes along with an additional two 10-minute breaks.
GreyCampus provides exam registration services for learners across the training courses offered. Below are the exam registration terms and conditions that the delegates must comply with.
- All exams are scheduled within 3 months from the date on which the learner registers for the course.
- Registrants are required to provide GreyCampus with additional information that is necessary for filling the exam application and scheduling it on time.
- Registrants are not eligible for a refund of examination services’ registration fees.
- It might take up to 20 working days to process and complete the examination applications.
Dallas is one of the most important cities in Texas. Portions of the city extend into neighboring Collin, Denton, Kaufman, and Rockwall counties. Dallas’ skyline contains several buildings over 700 feet (210 m) in height. Although some of Dallas’ architecture dates from the late 19th and early 20th centuries, most of the notable architecture in the city is from the modernist and postmodernist eras. If you stay in Dallas you can get your PMP, ITIL or Six Sigma certification to build a better career.
PMP Certification Training in Dallas? ›
Also, companies with more than one-third PMP certified managers enjoy much better project success than companies that do not. Another study shows that project managers with a PMP certification had higher salaries. So, the answer to this question is yes! The PMP certification is worth it.Is PMP still worth it? ›
Also, companies with more than one-third PMP certified managers enjoy much better project success than companies that do not. Another study shows that project managers with a PMP certification had higher salaries. So, the answer to this question is yes! The PMP certification is worth it.How long does it take to train for PMP? ›
To pass them, you'll need to improve your knowledge and grasp of the topics to meet the exam's requirements. For a PMP candidate with adequate experience and formal PMP training, which might take 2–3 months, 100–150 hours of self-preparation is required.Is the PMP exam hard? ›
Many PMP exam takers report that the exam is difficult, with a passing rate of around 60% on the first attempt. However, the level of difficulty can vary depending on a person's prior project management experience and their preparation for the exam.Can you pass PMP with just bootcamp? ›
Although a PMP bootcamp training program can do wonders to help you prepare for the PMP exam, it won't do the work for you. The level of dedication, time, effort, and energy you put into it will ultimately determine your success and whether or not you pass the PMP exam on the first try.